Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Can't Resist!!

Oh gosh, this is rich.
Our favorite fraudulent internet diet guru, Kimmer, has posted the goofiest thing on her blog today.
People who are "interested" in losing weight:
1. Stick with it until something better comes along Yeah, like Atkins. Or Protein Power! In fact there are many *better* choices and the sooner people find them, the less damage they will do to themselves.
2. Take action only if they "feel like" doing it Right. I feel like not starving myself on eggwhites today, so I won't. Call me stubborn that way.
3. Need to see results in order to stay motivated uh....duh!! Isn't this why we wanted to lose a lb a day on KK?
4. Blame people or circumstances for their struggles Yeah, like a 300 lb internet diet guru who has defrauded thousands. Noooo...let's not blame Kimmer.
5. Easily give up when they face challenges Sheesh....those pesky heart palpitations and gallstones again. Hunger? Dizzy spells? Nausea? Geez...what wimps.
People who are "committed" to losing weight:
1. Stick with their plans not matter what Ignore that hair in the drain!! Those heart palpitations mean nothing I tell you! NOTHING!!
2. Take action whether they feel like doing it or not No matter what anyone says or how I may feel by GOD I will NOT eat more than 500 calories today and you cannot make me!!!!
3. Assume that if they stay motivated, result will follow Motivated. By a Lying Liar Who Lies? **snicker** You never did and CANNOT NOW follow your own diet. Who isn't motivated, Hidey?
4. Take responsibility for their own actions. Instead of blaming a 300 lb internet diet guru for defrauding them, perhaps?
5. Keep going in spite of challenges and setbacks ...or even a hospital visit or two. What the heck.
I have no idea what's been going on out there in California, but I have a sneaking suspicion that our dear Kimmer is feeling some heat. Her last few posts at the Kimkins forum have been sugary enough to send my blood sugar into orbit. Gack!!!! Call the dentist - my teeth hurt.
She's marshalling her forces by playing the "Poor Dumb Me I Can't Lose Weight" card. Pulling out all the stops in garnering sympathy from her members.
Something's up, I have a feeling.

5 comments:

2BIG4MYSIZE said...

thanks for blogging about this

OhYeahBabe said...

Hard to read her post without some major eye rolling. So if there is 'interested' and 'committed', what is she? Results say she is neither.
OYB
My blog: Kimorexia

Mayberryfan said...

Kimmer just isn't committed.

But, she SHOULD be!

Barbara B said...

My gosh, if that's what I could look forward to eating every day, I would be SNATT too! At least have fresh chicken! One thing I have been wanting to say for a long time regarding the MCD. This woman thinks she's got something to offer FOR A FEE because she kept it off for MONTHS???

Avenue Girl said...

Wishing you well, and thanking you today for your time and efforts toward helping bring the problem of Kimkins to light. Your help is appreciated!