Friday, October 22, 2010

Has it really been THAT long?


Yikes. I'm the world's worst blogger apparently!

I guess if this blog weren't so topical, I might get in here more often. But yeah, I've let it slide badly.

The truth is, I need to get back into talking about and living what I know is right. I've learned a lot over the past year about nutritional health and science, and I really would like to share some of that with you.

A lot of what I've read in recent months has to do with alternative medicine vs Big Pharma and the American Medical establishment, and what part us hoomin-beans play in the big chess game of the medical world.

For now, I just wanted to get in and update my blog rolls and say hello. This has been a terribly sad week for our family having lost our oldest Golden Retriever, Ginger Mae to renal failure on Monday. I haven't had the heart to do much but grieve. I'll pick her ashes up tomorrow and we will let her have forever under our new 4 variety grafted Cherry Tree in the garden.

I Loved You Best
Copyright © Jim Willis 2002

So this is where we part, My Friend,
and you'll run on, around the bend,
gone from sight, but not from mind,
new pleasures there you'll surely find.

I will go on, I'll find the strength,
life measures quality, not its length.
One long embrace before you leave,
share one last look, before I grieve.

There are others, that much is true,
but they be they, and they aren't you.
And I, fair, impartial, or so I thought,
will remember well all you've taught.

Your place I'll hold, you will be missed,
the fur I stroked, the nose I kissed.
And as you journey to your final rest,
take with you this...I loved you best.





No comments: