Saturday, May 17, 2008

"This is what I did wrong:" in Kimmer's words

Found today on Deedlynn's blog:

"This is what I did wrong:

1) I used model photos to show Kimkins possibilities
2) I exaggerated my personal weight loss

That’s it. Hand to God, that’s it."


Well, you knew this had to happen didn't you?

And now, for the REST OF THE STORY:

"Ok, well except I guess I DID promote the daily use of watered down or partial doses of laxatives to keep "potty issues" at bay and to keep that scale number moving down. But that's it. Hand to God, that's it.


"Oh well yes, ok, one more thing. I have frequently counseled Kimkins members to cut out beef, cut out cream, cut out butter, cut out yogurt, cut out cheese, cut out coconut oil (what is that about?), when they complained to me about not losing weight as fast as I promised. Well sure, they have to cut calories to continue to lose weight, isn't that obvious? But, that’s it. Hand to God, that’s it.






"Dispersing assets? Well...yes, I did do that. Ok, yes I did buy a new car .... ok yes, two cars with cash and a house but that's it. Hand to God....



"Ban people from my site who were paid lifetime members? For no reason other than my whims? ooooook....yes, but that's it. Hand to God, that's it.







"Lied at my deposition? Um. Well. Sez the 'haters'? Oh you mean the attorney also sez that? Sure- he would. Oh you mean, I admitted it on video and you saw that? Um..ok. but you know...That’s it. Hand to God, that’s it."





Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
Anyone care to add a few I might have left out? Comments welcomed.

6 comments:

Avenue Girl said...

Oh, ok, you got me on this one. I might have used my son's name to register the business in too. But really, that is it. Hand to God.

OhYeahBabe said...

Oh, and I might have accepted funds raised for foster kids I don't have. But that's it. Hand to God.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I may have lied about not being Heidi Diaz. But that's it. Hand to God.


Oh, and I may have lied about the Kimkins website being under new ownership. But honestly, that is it. Hand to God.

Oh, and I may have lied about there not being anything called "the starvation mode". But that is really it. Hand to God.

Oh, and I vaguely remember setting up a website under my son's name as a plumbing business. Even though he is not a plumber. But that is it. Really! Hand to God.

Unknown said...

Great you guys! Thanks for the additions and comments!

Medusa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Medusa said...

Steph, would you please e-mail me at gorgon@2medusa.com?

I deleted my previous comment to you on this blog post, not realizing it didn't have to go through moderation. LOL!