Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yes Indeedy - Pure Protein Works!


I've been struggling a bit in the past couple weeks with the weight not coming off as quickly as I would like. I decided yesterday (July 16) to "kick it up a notch" and try straight protein for the next few days, get into ketosis again and see what happens.

Well.....I'm down a whole lb. on the scale this morning. Finally!

I tell you, you sure learn a lot about yourself when you take on a challenge like serious weightloss.

The last program I worked successfully was Body For Life. Now that's a program that flat out works, too. Unfortunately, in the middle of my second 12 week challenge (yes, I actually did 2 official BFL Challenges back in 2001!) I had minor surgery followed by a major surgery (hysterectomy) and that put a halt to the BFL workouts. No sooner was I ready to start back with doctor's permission, I tore my right rotator cuff and so...forgeddaboudit again :-(

After all that, I let myself get lazy with my eating and exercise programs. Shame on me.

But hey, no sense whining about it, right? Get back on the horse and make it work, that's what I'm doing.

Later..... :-) Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: